Need is the mother of Invention. Car robberies have been increasing a lot lately. Selling of stolen cars is also not a new thing, and the buyer is reluctant. To eradicate this fraud, KPK Government has launched a new project. A new way to register your car or bike has been initiated in all four provinces of Pakistan. Excise and Taxation Department has launched a new software by the name of MTMIS. Through this website you can check the status of your vehicle in seconds.
Motor Transport Management Information System (MTMIS) is an online Vehicle verification and Vehicle Registration site. Through this Online Vehicle Registration and Verification System, you can see your cars registry status. Government of KPK MTMIS system is a very useful solution for retrieving registration details of any KPK based vehicle.
KPK Excise and Taxation Online Vehicle Verification Owner Registration System
The project proved helpful in the following grounds:
- Helps reduce hassle, increase transparency and enable fast communication from central database.
- Regulating the proper registration of on-road motor vehicles.
- Augments E-government efforts through building up integrated Province wide central repository.
- Builds back office efficiencies, facilitates better public service delivery to public and supports a service oriented culture in public sector.
- Enhancement in Revenue.
- Hub for other agencies and users.
Just put your car number in the given box on official website, and check the status of your car. God bless Pakistan!