Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to equip the unemployed youth with productive skills to obtain better employment opportunities. The program is specially designed for the unemployed youth so that they obtain basic training to enhance their skills, which shall facilitate in a secure livelihood in the long term.
We are providing here the complete details about Punjab Youth Internship Program 2015 PYIP Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Dates and Schedule. It will assist the interns to get hands on experience and enable them to apply their theoretical knowledge acquired in their educational institutes.
Punjab Youth Internship Program 2015 PYIP Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Dates and Schedule
Prime Minister PM Youth Training / Internships Scheme 2015 eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must have 16 years educational degree
- 16 years degree must be recognize through HEC
- Through this Scheme you can get just like job
- All Pakistani can apply in this scheme
Stipend of Prime Minister PM Youth Training / Internships Scheme 2015 and highlights:
- Those students who will get Prime Minister PM Youth Training / Internships Scheme 2015
- They can get 12,000 PKR on monthly based.
- Age limit for this scheme is maximum 26 years
- Total 50,000 students can get internships in different organization
- Budget of this scheme is 4.0 Billion in Pakistani rupees
- Private and government organization is selected for student’s internship according to their field
The program lasts 6 months but interns can leave before the program concludes if they notify at least 15 days prior to the exit. Though, they will lose the right to receive the completion certificate as well as stipend for the remainder of the internship period. Keep in touch with us to get the updates about these programs her on this page.