The government of Punjab has recently announced jobs for SSE SESE ESE Posts for all the districts of Punjab. The chief minister Punjab has approved recruitment against 31444 posts of educators and 2178 posts of Assistant education officers. This article mentions the Punjab Educators Jobs 2016 Policy Eligibility Criteria For SSE SESE ESE Posts.
Age limits for Candidates of Educator
- Lower age limit 20 year
- upper age limit 35 years
- Age relaxation for fresh candidates is
for male and female 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit across the board
3 years special relaxation for females
- For fresh disabled candidates
10 years age relaxation for upper age limit (35 years)
- For in-service candidates
No age relaxation in any case
Vacant posts are for
- AEO Assistant Education officer
Bonifide candidates can apply for the posts, a married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or her husband’s domicile.
Qualifying Marks and Quota
- 3% quota of all allocated posts is reserved for disabled candidates
- 5% quota is reserved for minorities
- for allocation of candidates a post specific test will be held
- 50% passing marks are required for allocation in Educators
- 60% for AEO’s post
Willing applicants are invited to apply for the posts. The applicants are informed to check the vacant posts with all terms and conditions. The pdf form for application will soon be available on this site. The procedure of form submission will soon start and after that, the commencement of tests will be held. The tests dates will also be announced on this website.
The willing applicants are informed to stay in touch with the website listscafe.com for any further updates regarding the Educators jobs.