Want to join Pakistan Navy? Here is your lifetime chance. Pakistan Navy (PAK BEHRIA) is offering posts for civilians. Bright, hard working, committed candidates are required for these posts. These posts include PN, Civilian, Naval, Technical and Non Technical staff.
Written test dates, Interview session dates and other schedule along with the eligibility criteria and other required details are given here on this page. Naval Headquarter Islamabad and Pakistan Navy Civilian Authority Karachi has opened these posts for the Pakistani Nationals.
Seats have been divided on quota basis according to provinces. You can get all the details here or you can visit your nearest Navy Recruitment center. So apply before the dates are passed. Please carefully read all the details highlighted below and carefully go through the image too.
- Registration Dates: 10th August 2015 to 22nd August 2015
- Last Date of Form Submission: 22nd August 2015
- Job Test Dates: 29th August to 3rd September 2015
- Interview Sessions’ Dates: September 2015
Join Pak Navy Civilian Staff Jobs 2015 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Written Test & Interviews Dates
It is important for you to check if you are eligible or not, before you apply for these jobs so kindly ponder upon the detail given below. Below are given those conditions on existence of which you are NOT ALLOWED to apply.
Non Eligibility conditions:
- Any person who is knocked out from a government job or armed forces.
- Persons convicted of characterless/social crimes.
- Rejected personnel from armed forces and central medical board are not eligible.
- Fake degrees or misinformation by any person. He she will not be eligible.
In total there are 35 posts with different numbers of seats empty in all of these posts. Some of these are given below and others are mentioned in the image above.
Posts of Naval Headquarters Islamabad
- Assistant BPS 14 (22 seats)
- Steno Typist BPS 14 (8 seats)
- Photographer BPS 13 (1 seat)
- Data Entry Operator BPS 12 (14 seats)
- Assistant Foreman BPS 11 (1 seat)
- UDC bps 9 (45 seats)
- LDC bps 7 (51 seats)
Posts of PN Civilian Authority Karachi (Technical)
- Foreman BPS 15 (37 seats)
- Leading Man BPS 12 (69 seats)
- Assistant Leading Man BPS 11 (14 seats)
- High Skilled Technician grade 2 BPS 6 (414 seats)
- Skilled BPS 4 (274 seats)
Posts of PN Civilian Authority Karachi (Non-Technical) are given in the image above so carefully read the advertisement image given above, These jobs are on contract basis. We wish you good luck and please keep visiting us for more job opportunities