Here the people will get all the ifnromation about the Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme 2015. This will help to the people in much great way. The PM Main Shahbaz Sharif has now announced the TEVTA Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme 2015. These help the students out in the better way
The updates and the information will be scheduled by your way. The updates will be agreed at this site. The CM of Punjab has now proclaimed the scheme. Here we will convey for you all the details concerning the Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme 2015. The people who desire to apply for it will get all the details rapidly.
The people will acquire the Procedure and Requirement of AKHUWAT Microfinancing Application Form quickly here for you. The updates will be prearranged soon which will help you out in the enhanced way
CM Punjab Qarz-e-Hasna AKHUWAT Scheme 2015 Interest Free Loans for TEVTA Graduates/Students Procedure and Requirement Eligibility Criteria
Microfinancing of PKR 500 Million through AKHUWAT DETAIL:
- Aggregate advance arrangement of PKR 500 million.
- Intrigue free advance size of: up to PKR 100,000.
- Reimbursement period from borrowers: up to 2 years.
- Method of reimbursement of interest free advance: on month to month premise.
- Financing cost to be charged from borrowers: 0%
- Credit application expense: upto PKR 200.
- Contributory asset for the re-installment of credit if there should arise an occurrence of death of borrower: @ 1% of advance sum and it will be paid by borrower.
- Awful obligations procurement: @ 5% of the yearly advance portfolio to be gotten by TEVTA. The awful obligations will be waived off yearly.
- Star poor, non-political and non-partisan measurement of venture will be guaranteed under all circumstances.
- The graduates (Pass-outs) of TEVTA or present understudies may contact the central individual in establishments or Akhuwat/CWCD branches straightforwardly with reference to TEVTA for points of interest/preparing of uses.
Here the updates about the CM Punjab Qarz-e-Hasna AKHUWAT Scheme 2015 will be given here. The interest free loans for TEVTA Graduates/Students will be given here with all the details. The procedure and requirement eligibility criteria will be given here