WHAT IS DIABETES??
It is commonly referred to Diabetes Mellitus. It is group of metabolic diseases. In this disease the person has high glucose level. In this disease the insulin inadequate because body cells don’t respond to insulin. Diabetes is a disorder of the metabolism which causes excessive thirst and the large amount of urine.
TYPES OF DIABETES MELLITUS:
There are three major types of diabetes mellitus
1. TYPE 1 DIABETES MELLITUS:
In this type of diabetes the body stops the production of insulin. This type of diabetes in present in 40 or above 40 age people. This diabetes requires insulin injections. They must have proper blood glucose level.
2. TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS:
In this type of diabetes occurs when the body of the patient doesn’t produce enough insulin and doesn’t perform proper function. Over weight has major influence on the type 2 diabetes. Their chance increases in older age.
3. GESTATIONAL DIABETES:
This type of diabetes affects the females during pregnancy as well. In this diabetes the glucose level is more in the body but the body is unable to produce insulin. Thus the transport of glucose in the body becomes impossible. It raises the level of glucose.
COMPLICATIONS OF DIABETES:
There are many problems faced by the patients suffering with diabetes if this is not controlled. Some are as under:
1. Eye complications
2. Gum disease
3. Skin disorder
7. Hearing loss
8. Foot complications
9. Mental health
10. Heart problems
15. Erectile dysfunction
16. PAD (peripheral arterial disease)
17. Healing of wounds
CAUSES OF DIABETES:
There are many causes of diabetes few of them are mentioned below:
1. Diabetes mellitus is a genetically disease it can be transferred from parents to the off spring
2. Diabetes mellitus is mainly caused by the insulin resistance
3. Obesity is the major cause of diabetes mellitus
5. To have blood vessels disease
6. Giving birth to a large baby
7. High blood pressure
8. High cholesterol level
9. Due to in conversion of sugar into energy
10. Due to large intake of sugar
SYMPTOMS OF DIABETES:
Following are the symptoms of diabetes:
1. The people face frequent urine discharge
2. The people feel tired soon
3. The people face loss of weight
4. The people have mild thirst
5. The people feel fatigue
6. The women face some vaginal infections