Nowadays In the Pakistan biggest issue is the Energy Crises, Pakistan is going to dark Day by Day it all about our youth Because they are not focusing about Pakistan and its genuine Issue and Do not searching the solution to solve all crises and not looking-after the Pakistan.
If we will not appear to get the solution about the crises of Pakistan but I’m saying very sadly that we should have the Importance of the Pakistan Issue. Because of the Energy Crisis we are facing many crises just because of the energy, Like CNG, Production, Business, Studies Issues etc.
An energy crisis can be defined as any enormous restricted access in the supply of energy resources to an financial system Pakistan. Coal Reserve should be investigate Energy crisis in Pakistan Wind Power. A solution of Energy Crisis: serious and improvement ultimate explanation. like electricity, water for agricultural needs, natural gas etc.
ORIGIN OF CRISIS: Pakistan electric power sector is characterized by constant troubles. Above in view, evaluate the causes of widespread energy disaster in Pakistan and the government efforts to preserve and manage energy losses.
Load Shedding Crisis in Pakistan Electricity is a basic and necessary need for supporting human life. We cannot even imagine how our lives would have been if electricity was not. Crisis of Electricity power supply and consequently load shedding is a common occurrence in all cities.
Energy crisis in Pakistan was started from the 2007 and 2008 it took a serious turn. we have presented some little expression, medium expression and long expression solutions for energy crisis in Pakistan. Short expression Solutions is An immediate solution for power but it will not good for the future of Pakistan and Pakistan Economy.
CAUSES of the Energy Crisis:
- Inconsistent ENERGY POLICIES OF 1994 and 2002:
- shift from hydol power to thermal power production.
- Encouragement OF CONSUMERISM BY PREVIOUS GOVT.
- as diverted natural gas from power sector to transport sector.
- POOR GOVERNANCE
- AS circular debt has reached Rs.200bn in June 2011
- FOREIGN OPPOSITION TO POWER PROJECTS
- USA opposition to IP project.
- Acc.to PLANNING COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN (PCP)
- total loss to economy since 2008 including forgone value amounts Rs.3tr.
- cost 3 to 4% of GDP in a year.
- ACC.to SBP large scale manufacturing reduced at rate of 2.07% from July to oct.2011.
- 10.2% decline in production of textile industry for FY 2011.
For the Further Information about the Energy crisis of Pakistan its solution and Power system of Pakistan and complete discussion about it will be available here and we will provide you more information like its graph here so if you want to know more any thing you can comment us here in below given comment section.